$25 Reservtion Fees are non-refundable.
Inquire (757) 769-8517
If you need self storage near the Oceana Naval Air Station, you're in luck! Area Storage offers the Virginia Beach communities of Princess Anne, Green Run, and Salem, secure self storage. We even have discounts for military personnel. You'll find us on Salem Rd, near the Virginia Beach Amphitheatre and the courthouse. We also sell moving boxes and packing supplies!
Convenient Self Storage Available in Virginia Beach, VA
With great features like extra wide aisles, onsite management and online bill pay, there's no doubt that we have our tenants' convenience in mind. Whether you're storing household furniture or important business documents, or looking for executive offices, our team of dedicated staff members works hard to ensure you have a stellar experience when you're at our facility.
Check out our wide range of storage units available; we even offer executive offices. Not sure if you need a climate-controlled unit for storing antiques, or are you hesitant about picking the right size storage space? We also offer a free rental truck with move in! Call today, and one of our friendly experts will help answer any and all questions you may have.
- Take I-264 E for about 7.5 miles, then merge onto S Independence Blvd (exit 17A)
- Turn right onto S Plaza Trail
- Turn left onto Princess Anne Rd
- Turn right onto Salem Rd. Continue on Salem for about 1.5 miles, and Area Storage will be on your left
- Take I-464 S
- Merge onto I-64 (exit 290B-A on the left) heading north/east
- Merge onto Indian River Rd E (exit 286 B)
- Turn left onto Ferrell Pkwy. Keep right at the fork, following signs for Salem Rd
- Make a slight right onto Salem Rd. Continue for 1.5 miles, and Area Storage will be on your left
From the Beach:
- Take I-264 W toward Norfolk
- Merge onto Lynnhaven Pkwy S (exit 19A)
- Turn left onto S Independence Blvd
- Turn left onto Salem Rd, and Area Storage will be just ahead on your left
Check Out What Our Customers Are Saying
Benita on 12/29/2021I have had a great experience I placed my items in storage here about a year ago. I have had no issues. My monthly payment is charged directly to my credit card. I have easy access to my things and I feel they are secure. The staff has always been pleasant to deal with. I would recommend this place if you have a need for storage.
on 12/29/2021these people are hard to get on the phone!!!!!
Shelly Wilfong on 12/29/2021Convenient but keep raising the price We like the convenience of this place in relation to where we live, but they keep hiking up the monthly price! In 1 year's time, we are paying $37 more a month than when we rented the unit. And for some reason there is a shortage of storage units in this area, so we are stuck needing this unit and paying the hiked up prices.